Re: my new Inspiron - WAS: OT: laptop recomendations

Koh Choon Lin wrote:
>> Do you think that just any usb mouse will do the job, or have I better
>> ordering a specific DELL mouse ?
>>

> OT: I am looking for a three button mouse but I do not seems to find
> one wheel-less. Anyone has an idea?

You had mentioned earlier that you were unfamiliar with USB mice, so I
just wanted to make sure you understand that the scroll wheel doubles as
the third button. (Also, you probably want an optical mouse rather than
a roller-ball mouse; fewer moving parts, more reliable generally.)

--
Kent West                           <")))><