Re: Iceweasel not start after KDE startup

On Tuesday 06 January 2009 10:34:20 Brad Rogers wrote:
> On Tue, 6 Jan 2009 09:10:18 +0100
> komodo <komodo@uvt.cz> wrote:
>
> Hello komodo,
>
> > I have no problem start iceweasel from KDE, but i want that iceweasel
> > starts automaticaly at KDE startup.
>
> Create a link to Iceweasel, in ~/.kde/Autostart, or run ascript to start
> it in ~/.kde/env perhaps.

Hi, yes this is solution, and i knew it, but the question is, why everything
works with ksmserver except icewasel ? :-)
After login I want to start all aplications, which where opened before logout.

As i wrote before, it works perfectly month or two ago, but after some upgrade
it stops, so i think there is some bug, or some change in the iceweasel.

Martin