Re: OT: laptop recomendations

I just buy  a NEC Versa Laptop s5500, made in china. the lcd broke to
pieces after a month i use it. luckly the support is reachable and
quite friendly. But i have to spent another USD300 to replace it.

I am running debian. Only work on the latest lenny kernel. It get it
working except for the webcam..