Re: Erase cache, clean registry in Linux

lee skrev:
On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 05:46:29PM -0800, Kelly Clowers wrote:
Hm, that is not a fix, it's a poor workaround. And when I start
nautilus and look at the preferences dialog, there is no mentioning of
caching thumbnails whatsoever.

When I start nautilus and look at the preferences dialog, there is a tab for previews, and included there are two settings related to thumbnails.

Google found me a screenshot from opensuse 10.3 at <http://www.novell.com/documentation/opensuse103/opensuse103_gnome_user/graphics/fm_preview.png>

You can set it to never show thumbnails, but I have not tried that.

/ johan