Re: Q: List Policy

On 11/17/08 20:31, s. keeling wrote:
Steve Lamb <grey@dmiyu.org>:
 Ron Johnson wrote:
It isn't that difficult to create Reply-to-List functionality.
     Tell that to the TBird developers.  We're going on, what, 4 years now=
  and
 counting?  :(

Are we still waiting for killfiles in Mozilla (et al)'s nntp clients,
or did they finally get around to that?

Hoestly, sometimes I think these deficiencies are politically
motivated.

*Somebody* at Mozilla certainly has a bug up their ass about RTL and killfile...

But since most users (and probably developers) of Tbird are on Windows, they just don't have the same ethos as old-time midrange admins, and so I'm just thanking $DEITY that the plugin system exists.

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA

If you don't agree with me, you are worse than Hitler!!!