Re: Q: List Policy

On 11/17/08 00:33, François Cerbelle wrote:
Steve Lamb a écrit :
François Cerbelle wrote:
A list should *NEVER* alter the contents of a message and  the reply-to
field *DOES BELONGS TO THE CONTENTS* of the message.

    Really?  You believe that?  *looks at the footer appended to every
message* Then, uhhhh, a header is the least of your concerns. I look forward
 to your Don Quixote quest there, bub.

Yes, there is some text... But it is acceptable because it did not alter neither what I wrote, nor the meaning of what I wrote.

Besides, it is explicitly marked by the "-- " as a signature.

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA

If you don't agree with me, you are worse than Hitler!!!