Re: Very slim Desktop Manager

Celejar wrote:
> Google thinks that "Chi usa software non libero avvelena anche te.
> Digli di smettere." means "Who uses free software does not even poison
> you. Tell him to stop."  I don't know Italian, but I can figure out
> that you actually mean something like "He who uses non free
> software ..."

Actually Google made a very small mistake, that only gives the opposite
meaning to the sentence. </irony>

The translation should be "He who uses non free software poisons also
you. Tell him to stop.". Perhaps not the best translation, but gives the
idea.

--
I've got a bad feeling about this.

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI