Re: Very slim Desktop Manager

> On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 05:25:07AM -0600, lee wrote:
>> and instant
>> messengers
> i do not use them, but the first "instant messanger", talk on unix and
> phone on vax, is text based. There are many more, even with "modern"
> protocols.

Just to name two of them: irssi is an excellent IRC client and mcabber
is a great Jabber client.

BTW, I find your discussion quite interesting (although I started to
skip a few paragraphs). I could give up X anytime if it weren't for
Firefox (which, incidentally, is the same application I absolutely need a
mouse for)...

I have been manipulated and permanently distorted.
[Agree]   [Disagree]