Re: Very slim Desktop Manager

François Cerbelle wrote:

> ImageMagick for altering the images and there are viewer in framebuffer
> mode (fbi ?).

Installed and tried fbi on a console (CTRL+ALT+Fn). Wow! Got a kick out
of displaying a jpeg image in the console ... and panning it, zooming, etc.

I have been using Linux for the past eight or so years and I am still
amazed at the nifty features and tools it provides. Linux rocks!

Oh, you also mentioned screen further down. I discovered it relatively
recently. What a tool! Has proved indispensable while working remotely.

Regards.
->HS

ever having been read.