[Debian-User] Partitioning Scheme

Hi,

I'm about to install a new Debian system.  Previously what I've done
is to create 3 partitions (/, /boot, swap), but now that I have the
oporttunity, I'd like to do things differently.  I was reading the
Debian reference guide (the security part), and also openBsd
partitioning schemes, and they both agree that having specific storage
areas in different isolated sections (partitions in this case), would
help a lot for security reasons, so that for example a section won't
grow beyond its limits (inhibiting other pieces of the system to
operate correctly), and also some speed reasons are argued as well,
:)...

Well, The following scheme is proposed (from what I read btoh from
openBsd and Debian reference guide):

Partition               Suggested Size (openBsd)

/                             150   M
/usr                        6       G
/var                        80     M
/tmp                      120    M
/home                   4        G
/boot
/opt

/usr/local
/usr/src                  4        G          <=  Source compilation oriented.
/var/log                  150   M
/var/tmp                 1       G
/var/www
/var/mail

/var/spool/mail
/var/cache/apt

However I'm not sure about those numbers, and besides there's no clear
size for ALL targets.  Is there some other documentation around with
sizes suggestions?  I understand this, like anything else is, "well,
it depends"...  My intention is to install a web/mail/printer/...
server, multiuser, and I also want users to still be able to keep
multimedia at their homes, and I want a secure scheme as possible as
well, etc.  I count with a 180 G...

Any suggestions, specially to fill in the sizes, would be helpful.
Notice my previous approaches would consist on a 500M /boot, a 1G swap
(the box has 512M ram), and ~6.5G /, but I want to change that, :)

Thanks,

--
Javier