Re: Filing bug reports in Debian (was Re: Debian Stole My Name!)

	 On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 18:04:07 -0300
		 Henrique de Moraes Holschuh <hmh@debian.org> wrote:

> Maybe this is not the nicer way things could work, but given the constrains
> in which Debian operates, the mailing lists are where we have more attention
> and "human resources" to help deal with something.
>
> I wish we could get this information out to people better, it is clear to me
> that we don't do it well enough.

Very well said. Thank you! The parts I snipped were well done as well! Thank
you for such a well written message. Perhaps we can work this thread into
something useful after all.

The message hints an improvement is needed to follow more closely the
manifesto:
from http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/project-history/ap-manifesto.en.html
"The Debian design process is open to ensure that the system is of the highest
quality and that it reflects the needs of the user community."

What can be done given current resources to improve the situation?

Hmm.. 'DTS' - "Debian-Triage-System" for users....

Psycho-analytics aside... this thread was going no where for me...