Re: Filing bug reports in Debian (was Re: Debian Stole My Name!)

On Sat,11.Oct.08, 12:23:01, Hal Vaughan wrote:

[...]

I agree, the DD's response was not his best contribution ever (I wonder
why he was answering on aptitude bugs at all since he is not the
maintainer). But is it fair to judge developers by one of them[1]
(possibly having a bad day)?

[1] I'm sure there are developers with a bad attitude (I could even name
a few), but I hope you get my point.

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)