Re: favor needed by debian beginner

owens@netptc.net a écrit :

> [...]

Moreover, you can add that Vi is available on several plateforms
(Solaris, AIX, HP-UX, BSD,...) with same keys associated to same action.

Laurent

- --
Laurent Guignard, Registered as user #301590 with the Linux Counter<br>
Site : http://www.famille-guignard.org<br>
Blog : http://blog.famille-guignard.org<br>
Projet : http://sicontact.sourceforge.net<br>
GULL de Villefranche sur Saône : http://www.cagull.org