Re: acer driver

Wayne Topa wrote:

> You are nearly there now.  I would suggest you read (print) all of the
> UserDocs from the madwifi site.  I bound my copies and used them quite a
> bit when I get started.  Get your /etc/network/interfaces setup using
> those docs and refer, if needed, to the debian-reference (you have
> installed that, right), and you are in the pink.  I haven't checked
> lately but there are some debian realated pages in the UserDocs you
> might find interesting.
>
> Way to go Jonathan!
>
> Wayne
Thanks a lot Wayne. I found an AP near our flat and we'll be able to got
there and try to get the thing connected. There hardest part is being sure
the correct driver is installed correctly. The results from ifconfig seem
to be ok and iwconfig wlan0 also produced reasonable results. Anyway we'll
have a go at connecting to an open network tomorrow.
Cheers,
Jonathan