Re: NVidia - blanking problems

Thank you all.
I have finally identified the problem and found others reporting it:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux-meta/+bug/181114 (and
other links mentioned there).
Thanks for the advice with drivers, I think I have earned "nvidia
linux installer" skill during past few years of my Linux adventure :)
Just now I have executed m-a a-i nvidia-kernel-source, which to my
surprise went just fine. Then I have installed matching (173.14.09)
nvidia-glx package.
According to other reports (including yours), it should fix my issues.
I haven't rebooted my system yet, but I have big expectations.
I will report the results for sure.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Regards,
Robert