Re: screen resolution

Felipe,
Thanks for responding...
It's using GLINT, which I believe is the one it
should be using.  I even tried vesa, but that was
one of the cases where it wouldn't even come up.
Ed

Felipe Gallois wrote:
hello there,

what driver is your xorg using?
$ cat /etc/X11/xorg.conf | grep Driver

if it is using vesa, then your card's driver is not being loaded...
i can't count how many times this was the main problem for me =)