Re: NVidia - blanking problems

On 08/19/08 13:03, Rob Gom wrote:
On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 9:46 AM, Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> wrote:
[cut]
Maybe there's a bug in kscreensaver?

Unfortunately not ... When I lock my screen manually and press a key
in a few seconds, unlock message appears correctly. On the other hand,
when my screen goes blank and I do ctrl-alt- sequence, my screen is
not locked.

Any other suggestions will be appreciated.

None from me, sorry. I use a relatively modern nvidia binary directly from NVIDIA, and GNOME. It's never given me any such problems.

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA

hook beneath it."  -- Thomas Jefferson