Re: networking crash suddenly in my home LAN

Alex Samad <alex@samad.com.au> writes:

> On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 09:52:22AM +0200, Csanyi Pal wrote:
>> Alex Samad <alex@samad.com.au> writes:

> I presume 91.102.227.98 is your public Internet address (eth2 on the
> gateway), you don't see any return packets, which is strange ?  If you
> do the same test on the gateway you see the return packets ?

I asked today my ISP whether has changed anything and they say they
changed my public IP Address. They send to me e-mail back two days but
that e-mail I can't to open then to see this information.

So I cleared in the /etc/shorewall/masq file the ADDRESS column to be
empty. That solve my problem!

Thank you all for replies and for the help! :)

--
Regards, Paul Csanyi