Re: networking crash suddenly in my home LAN

Andrew Sackville-West <andrew@farwestbilliards.com> writes:

> On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 02:35:31PM +0200, Csanyi Pal wrote:
>> Andrei Popescu <andreimpopescu@gmail.com> writes:

>> > Can the server and desktop access the gateway? Can they access each
>> > other?
>>
>> Yes, I can to access gateway and server with SSH from desktop, and
>> from server the gateway again with SSH.
>>
>> >From desktop I can to open web page on my apache web server, but only
>> with IP address: 192.168.2.100. If I try to access it with FQDN:
>> csanyi-pal.info then I can't open it.
>>
>> > Posting your entire shorewall config could be a bit much, but maybe you
>> > know *exactly* what you changed from the default config and could post
>> > here.
>>
>> Like I sed this problem is still here if I clear the iptables with
>> 'shorewall clear' command. So I think this is not shorewall issue.
>>
>> I think that that this is a network setup problem.. but I don't
>> understand that that I don't changed anything but the problem came up
>> today.
>
> please provide us the output of
>
> /sbin/route
>
> when executed on the gateway machine.

Kernel IP routing table
Destination     Gateway         Genmask         Flags Metric Ref Use Iface
91.102.231.32   *               255.255.255.240 U     0      0   0   eth2
192.168.2.0     *               255.255.255.0   U     0      0   0   eth1
192.168.1.0     *               255.255.255.0   U     0      0   0   eth0
default         46-231-102-91.r 0.0.0.0         UG    0      0   0   eth2

> Also check the contents of /etc/resolv.conf on all your machines.

gateway:
nameserver 62.108.117.6
nameserver 213.244.255.2

desktop: