Re: networking crash suddenly in my home LAN

On Wed,23.Jul.08, 13:31:13, Csányi Pál wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I have at home a small LAN with Debian GNU/Linux Etch boxes.
>
> The gateway/router can to access the internet but server and desktop
> can't.
>
> I have setup shorewall (iptables) on every three system and so far it
> works but today it works not.
>
> I tried with command 'shorewall clear' to clear firewall but still
> can't reach internet from server and desktop box.
>
> What could cause this behavior and how can I solve this problem?

Can the server and desktop access the gateway? Can they access each
other?

Posting your entire shorewall config could be a bit much, but maybe you
know *exactly* what you changed from the default config and could post
here.

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)