Re: Problems getting Etch in France

Debian Etch ISO images are available for download, completely free,
via the internet, just like those Fedora ISO's you are downloading.

I highly recommend you get the single Debian NetInstall ISO.  Since
you are using a Dial-Up connection, this will be the fastest way to
install Debian.

On a side note, what kinds of problems were you running into when
installing other distros?

I had problems installing most distros on a computer I built that was
using a motherboard with a VIA C3 processor, which is missing the
"CMOV" instruction that some 686 binaries are compiled with.

Cheers,
Elijah