Re: Problems getting Etch in France

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 10:51:07PM +0200, Nigel Henry wrote:
> On Tuesday 22 July 2008 21:50, Arthur A wrote:
> > > I give up.
> > > <snip>
> > > Oh to hell with Debian.
> > >
> >  > <snip>
> > >
> > > N.
> >
> > Problem solved.
>
> The probelm is not solved Arthur  A "I'm a wanker"
>
> The problem is that I live in France, and to say the least it's a problem to
> buy Debian CD/DVD sets, and pay for them using my Carte Bleue.
>
> I do have Sarge, Etch, and Lenny installed on one machine, but want to see if
> there are problems installing Etch on my new machine, where I've had problems
> installing other distro's, Fedora8, Archlinux (Don't Panic), and Kubuntu
> Gutsy Gibbon 7.10..
>
> If you have nothing better to say than "problem solved" then bugger off, and
> go and play with yourself.

If you have nothing better to do than complain about your local
situation, ignore the many perfectly valid suggestions others have
given you, *and* start calling people names, then maybe *you* should
bugger off and go and play with yourself.

You are helping noone with your attitude. Several people here have
given you good suggestions to solve your problem. You should take
those suggestions and go away.