Problems getting Etch in France

The only place I can find in France that has Etch DVD's available, wants
payment via paypal, and Visa. I have neither, only my local banks Carte
Bleue.

I'm currently downloading 6 iso's for Fedora 9 on dialup, and am not too
bothered about the time it takes.

All my current Debian Installs, Sarge, Etch, and Lenny, were installed using
my Woody 3.0r2 disks. I have a new machine, and don't want to go through the
hassle of upgrading Woody to Sarge, then Etch, along with the transition to
xorg again.

Could someone kindly point me to where I can get the base install for Etch,
including KDE. I don't mind downloading 4 or 5 iso's if this is necessary.

Many thanks for any help with this problem.

Nigel.