Re: My first message... more of a mad mans rant...

On Mon, 2008-07-14 at 19:11 +0100, Steven Maddox (Cyorxamp) wrote:
> > What you are proposing is that packages move from Unstable, to a Testing
> > alpha package, then to Testing which would be the basis of the RC's, and
> > then onward to Stable.
> >
> To be blunt... -Fail-
> That is not what I have suggested what so ever in any way shape or form.

Yet those were the words that came out of your mouth.  Don't be such a
douchebag when someone misinterprets a long, winding rant with no
cohesive thesis.  Perhaps if you had expressed your opinion in a
well-edited narrative essay, your point would have been made more
clearly the first time.

--
Paul Johnson
baloo@ursine.ca