Re: My first message... more of a mad mans rant...

Steven Maddox (Cyorxamp) wrote:
> I hope you didn't type up all that, at least on the topics I raised...
> it was a waste...
>
> My topics were..
> 1) Lets try a version of Debian Etch without the binary firmware

Like  I said in other mail, use just main repositories.

> 2) Lets add dreamlinux and sidux to the list on debian.org and p.s. have
> a little look

Thas a really good idea, derivative distributions should have a place in debian.

> 3) Lets try a medium ground between stable and testing.

I Think there is a project called etch and a half in trac of that.

http://stupidityandmalice.blogspot.com/			    Ignacio Mondino
							      	Don't Panic