Re: My first message... more of a mad mans rant...

What you are proposing is that packages move from Unstable, to a Testing
alpha package, then to Testing which would be the basis of the RC's, and
then onward to Stable.
To be blunt... -Fail-
That is not what I have suggested what so ever in any way shape or form.

I could re-explain but I won't... you just wasted 8 reading paragraphs of my life listening to you arguing against a suggestion I didn't make.

Please re-read what I suggested in my -original- message and not the one with the highlights for the other person that totally misunderstood the purpose of original message.

Steven