Re: IMAP is teh r0x0rz! [was: Re: getting copies of own posted messages; was: Re: ??: Stunned by aptitude.]

Nate Duehr wrote:
We really gotta get you over to Maildir someday, Steve.  ;-)

    Uh, no, thanks.  I far prefer mbox's problems to maildir's.

Then you can back up mail directories with thinks like rdiff and not pull in the whole mbox file into the backup again. Just the new mail. (GRIN)

Huh? You do realize that diff does work on individiual lines in a file so effectively no difference.