Re: getting copies of own posted messages; was: Re: ??: Stunned by aptitude.

Title: Re: getting copies of own posted messages; was: Re: ??: Stunned by aptitude.

Andrew Sackville-West wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 09, 2008 at 11:33:39AM -0400, Barclay, Daniel wrote:
>>
>> P.S.  How do I change my debian-user subscription to have the mailing list
>> server send me a copy of my own posts?  The MajorDomo/SmartList help response
>> message doesn't says anything about changing that setting.
>
> So far as I know, the default is to get copies of everything. Unless
> you've changed it otherwise, you should be recieving them. Is you mail
> system perhaps seeing them as duplicates and deleting them?

That's a good theory.

Any idea how to confirm that it's the mail server and not my MUA (SeaMonkey
1.1.9, which I don't suspect but would want to rule out)?

Daniel