Re: IMAP is teh r0x0rz! [was: Re: getting copies of own posted messages; was: Re: ??: Stunned by aptitude.]

Nate Duehr wrote:
> We really gotta get you over to Maildir someday, Steve.  ;-)
>
> Then you can back up mail directories with thinks like rdiff and not
> pull in the whole mbox file into the backup again.  Just the new
> mail.  (GRIN)

While I do think Maildir is a lot better than mbox, applications like
rsync, rdiff-backup, etc, copy only what's changed in files, so
rsync'ing a mbox is actually efficient.

--
Credit ... is the only enduring testimonial to man's confidence in man.
		-- James Blish

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@kalinowski.com.br
http://move.to/hpkb