Re: What we want from software vendors (Was: CAD software for PCB engineering and routing)

On Tue, 2008-06-24 at 01:24 +0300, Dotan Cohen wrote:
> 2008/6/24 Paul Johnson <baloo@ursine.ca>:
> > Is it possible to wine your way out of this one?  Forgive me if this has
> > already been brought up; I appear to only have the thread after the
> > subject change.
> >

> Solidworks <=2005 runs in codeweavers, but nothing in wine.

Which version?  Anything below 1.0.0 underwent (and will in the future
under the 1.1 tree) development at a significant rate of change.
Frequently, prior to 1.0, things that didn't work one week would the
next, without fanfare.

--
Paul Johnson
baloo@ursine.ca