Re: Wildly OT: Re: apt-get joke

El mar, 27-05-2008 a las 15:22 +0000, i'll teach you to turn away.
> Andrew Sackville-West <andrew@farwestbilliards.com> wrote:
> ASW> On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 06:36:21AM +0200, s. keeling wrote:
> >> [Ron, what happens if crank is female?]
> ASW> Ooh! I know the answer to this one! We all crowd around her, sort of
> ASW> giggling. A variety of questions get asked ultimately focusing on how
> ASW> it must be weird to be the only woman around here. How it must have
> ASW> helped her to be female in the <insert tech oriented degree>
> ASW> department. Then when she's had enough scrutiny, she wanders away and
> ASW> we're all left wondering what happened. lather rinse repeat. ;-P
> 	welp, considering i've been on usenet since 1996, that
> wandering-away part isn't likely, but i'm good with the rest of it. & i do
> indeed work for an ISP.
> 	http://tinyurl.com/ail9
> 	http://compunction.org/art.html
> 	allow me to draw further attention to myself. :D

Aren't you the girl from the sexchart?

Gabriel Parrondo
GNU/Linux User #404138
GnuPG Public Key ID: BED7BF43
JID: gabrielp@xmpp.us

"The only difference between theory and practice is that, in theory,
there's no difference between theory and practice."