Re: Wildly OT: Re: apt-get joke

On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 06:36:21AM +0200, s. keeling wrote:
> i'll teach you to turn away. <crank@got.net>:
> >  Andrew Sackville-West <andrew@farwestbilliards.com> wrote:
> >  ASW> [-- text/plain, encoding quoted-printable, charset: us-ascii, 21 lines --]
> >  ASW> hmmm... not sure about the "tested by the masses" part, though ending
> >  ASW> up bug-free is definitely good. Maybe adequately tested is better?
> >
> >  	granted, but i didn't want my boyfriend to read this & feel bad
> >  for being a giant slut before we got together. :D
>
> High praise.  This is the funniest post/thread I've read on this list,
> ever.
>
> [Ron, what happens if crank is female?]

Ooh! I know the answer to this one! We all crowd around her, sort of
giggling. A variety of questions get asked ultimately focusing on how
it must be weird to be the only woman around here. How it must have
helped her to be female in the <insert tech oriented degree>
department. Then when she's had enough scrutiny, she wanders away and
we're all left wondering what happened. lather rinse repeat. ;-P