Re: Tab in Java

Kent West on 23/05/08 13:38, wrote:
Adam Hardy wrote:
Kent West on 23/05/08 04:46, wrote:
Kent West wrote:
You can activate/deactivate mouse-keys with Shift-NumLock (you should hear a speaker beep). Now your number-pad should function as a mouse-controller.

That makes my day!

Is it possible to fake a mouse-click?

 From http://www.faqs.org/faqs/x-faq/part2/section-19.html:

o)   The keypad arrow keys move the pointer
o)   The keypad '5' key behaves like the 'default' pointer button
o) The keypad '0' key locks the default pointer button (for easy dragging) o) The keypad '.' key unlock the default pointer button (to release a drag)
o)   The keypad '+' key double-clicks the default pointer button.
o)   The keypad '/' key sets the 'default' button to Button1
o)   The keypad '*' key sets the default button to Button2
o)   The keypad '-' key sets the default button to Button3

This is the default configuration, but the mechanism allows for nearly
infinite configurability.

Thanks. '-' followed by '5' results in a right-mouse click. That answered my other question.

By the way, how did you find that? It seems the faqs.org search form is broken - I just get 'page not found' errors instead of results.

Regards
Adam