Re: Tab in Java

Adam Hardy wrote:
Michelle Konzack on 21/05/08 22:11, wrote:
Am 2008-05-18 18:22:25, schrieb Adam Hardy:
Surely though there is some software that allows you to control the mouse via the keyboard?

It is already there... You can control the Mouse with the
Number-KeyPad and it works from scratch in Sarge and up.

Just in Java though I guess? I can't believe xfce allows me to do that - in fact I know it doesn't, I just tried :)

Not, not just in Java.

And yes, xfce4 does allow this (I just tested it).

But, (and here's probably where your problem is), the feature has to be activated.

You can activate/deactivate mouse-keys with Shift-NumLock (you should hear a speaker beep). Now your number-pad should function as a mouse-controller.

--
Kent West