Re: Tab in Java

2008/5/18 Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net>:
>>> One simple minded suggestion: try CTRL-I. That emits a tab character in many
>>> contexts. But given the above, it probably won't work either.
>>
>> Thanks. I tried Ctrl-l, but it did not work. Neither did any other
>> Ctrl-char for that matter. But good thinking nonetheless.
>
> That's ^L.  Try ^I.

I sense a bash.org moment coming on...

I did try with the lowercase version of the key between "k" and ";".
But one can never be too sure. Just in case there are those who don't
know, in most fonts the uppercase eye glyph is one pixel shorter than
the lowercase el glyph, which is the maximum possible height:
Il (eye el)

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il