Re: I need further understanding of wine or bash

Dylan Garrett wrote:

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 4:43 PM, Tzafrir Cohen <tzafrir@cohens.org.il <mailto:tzafrir@cohens.org.il>> wrote:

    On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 02:05:23PM -0400, Dylan Garrett wrote:

    > One issue that I see that you should fix (though it won't affect
    your
    > results):
    > #bin/bash!
    > Should be:
    > #!/usr/bin/bash

    /usr/bin/bash? where? /bin/bash

    > Or better yet:
    > #!/usr/bin/env bash

    Or simpler:

    #!/bin/sh

    --
    Tzafrir Cohen         | tzafrir@jabber.org
    <mailto:tzafrir@jabber.org> | VIM is

Oh, duh. Of course bash isn't in /usr/bin. I guess I forgot my linux for a second. :P
Thanks for fixing my mistake. And sorry to Damon.

Hey,

I am the guy, after seen this for YEARS wrote #bin/bash! ! If I would have taken a second to SAY it (sha-bang) I would have realized it. No apologies needed.

--
Damon L. Chesser
damon@damtek.com