Re: Question on setting up NFS

On Mon, 21 Apr 2008, Pete Kay shared this with us all:
>--} Reading state information... Done
>--} nfs-common is already the newest version.
>--} 0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 2 not upgraded.

Does the <2 not upgraded> have anything to offer? Maybe there is something
that requires an upgrade do: # apt-get dselect upgrade ad maybe that will
help with your problem?

HTH
Charlie
--
Registered Linux User:- 329524
In this way and that I tried to save the old pail Since the bamboo strip was

Debian, just the best way to create magic