Re: LDAP admin password configuring libnss-ldap and libpam-ldap

It is needed for actions where local user is root, so local root
could, if necessary change users passwords in LDAP.
If that is not desirable, you do not have to use it. You can put same
name/password that you have put for ordinary lookups.