LDAP admin password configuring libnss-ldap and libpam-ldap

Hi

I have setup a server with LDAP and Samba. Now i want to LDAP hosts
authenticate with the LDAP server too, so i have installed in each
host libnss-ldap, libpam-ldap and nscd. Everything works fine, but I
don't know why these packages need the ldap admin password. Although
the ldap.secret file is not world readable, i don't want the users
could see it with sudo. And what would happen if i change the ldap
admin password? Do I have to change it in every host?

NB: I have configured libnss-ldap without the needing of the
passwords, but I couldn't configure libpam-ldap to not use it.

Thanks in advance.