mutt + mailings list ( + vim)

Hi

2 questions for the list

1) I keep all my mailing lists in different folders, is it possible to
setup mutt to automatically place the list address in the TO field when
I am in that folder and then to go back to normal when I leave that
folder

2) I use vim to edit me emails, how do I write a script such that it
takes the highlighted lines deletes them and then inserts

[snip]

Thanks

Alex

--
"It follows that any commander in chief who undertakes to carry out a plan
 which he considers defective is at fault; he must put forth his reasons,