Re: iceweasel and libflashplayer

On Sat, 19 Apr 2008 11:12:33 +0200
Richard Lyons <richard@the-place.net> wrote:

Hello Richard,

> about:plugins says I have flashplayer 7 and flashplayer 9.  In that

It should also give a path to whichever library/other software is being
called.  Check about:plugins again and hopefully you'll be able to
track the v7 stuff down, and eliminate it.

--
 Regards  _

I must be hallucinating, watching angels celebrating
There Must Be An Angel (Playing With My Heart) - Eurythmics