Re: iceweasel and libflashplayer

On Sat, Apr 19, 2008 at 01:26:09PM +0100, Brad Rogers wrote:

> On Sat, 19 Apr 2008 11:12:33 +0200
> Richard Lyons <richard@the-place.net> wrote:
>

> > about:plugins says I have flashplayer 7 and flashplayer 9.  In that
>
> It should also give a path to whichever library/other software is being
> called.  Check about:plugins again and hopefully you'll be able to
> track the v7 stuff down, and eliminate it.

That was what I hoped, but this is all it gives:

Shockwave Flash

    Nome file: libflashplayer.so
    Shockwave Flash 7.0 r25

Tipo MIME                     Descrizione         Estensione  Attivo
application/x-shockwave-flash Shockwave Flash     swf         Sì
application/futuresplash      FutureSplash Player spl         Sì
Shockwave Flash

    Nome file: libflashplayer.so
    Shockwave Flash 9.0 r115

Tipo MIME                     Descrizione          Estensione Attivo
application/x-shockwave-flash Shockwave Flash      swf        Sì
application/futuresplash      FutureSplash Player  spl        Sì

richard