Re: command line browser questions: - javascript - lynx history

On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 10:06:53AM -0400, Celejar wrote:
> great problem is that my consumer wireless AP / switch / router
> interfaces all require Javascript,

I agree that this is a very bad thing.

For my good luck, almost all such equipements with which I had to
personally interact had also pages (hidden inside frames) for the most
impotrant settings which are directly reachable without javascript (but
to discover these pages I had to use a javascript enabled browser. Then
bookmarking these pages was sufficient).

For other equipements this was not possible, but the configutation was
saved in a text file which can be downloaded and uploaded via ftp.

Other equipements have a telnet interface.

But I know that there are also completely unfortunate equipements.