Re: exim/postfix comparisons

Martin Marcher wrote:
PS: if there's a compelling reason to go in the sendmail direction (or
any other mta) i'm willing to do that, but I refuse qmail because of
licensing issues

Depends on why you want know another one. If you make money supporting/fixing mail servers that other people have set up, you won't regret knowing sendmail. Sendmail still has the largest market share:

http://www.oreillynet.com/lpt/a/6849
(this is the latest I could find in a quick search, there might be more recent results)

--kj