exim/postfix comparisons

Hello,

I've been a happy user of postfix for a long time but I generally
consider it a knowledge lag not to know at least one competing product
(which I don't).

So it's time to change that and since I use debian I figured it can't
be too bad to learn exim, a bit of googling around just brought up
comparisons that seem to be very subjective, is anyone aware of some
good links that compare feature wise? I think it would be best if it
was something like a list of "you can't do that with X, do it with Y
this way". I'm pretty sure this won't be too long and quite a good
jump start to get into exim.

Thanks for any pointers.
martin

PS: if there's a compelling reason to go in the sendmail direction (or
any other mta) i'm willing to do that, but I refuse qmail because of
licensing issues

--
http://tumblr.marcher.name
https://twitter.com/MartinMarcher

You are not free to read this message,
by doing so, you have violated my licence
and are required to urinate publicly. Thank you.