Re: Setting OOo to print [update]

Jean Monnat wrote:
andy a écrit :

andy wrote:

I have had to reinstall my printer, and now although using CUPS I can

print a test page, OOo doesn't print through it. Can someone advise me

how to set it up so that OOo will recognise the printer as the default

and print through it.

Thanks

I should say that I have attempted to invoke the printer admin option by

./spadmin in my home directory, and when that failed, in the

/usr/share/oo /etc/oo and /usr/lib/oo directories as well. I have done

this both as normal user and as sudo. To each attempt, the response is

the same: No such file or directory.

Beyond this the OOo help is of no help, so I am really hoping that

someone here has an answer. I have a large document that I need to print

out so I am feeling a little crazy about this.

Any tips/ideas please?

TIA

Andy

Hello,

I invoked ./spadmin in /usr/lib/openoffice/program and I could add a HP

photosmart printer

I hope this will help you

Jean

Jean

That was what I was looking for - many thanks!! In Slackware, one could just do that from within /home and I just could not locate it anywhere in Deb.

Many thanks for your help!!!

Andy