gnome-fifth-toe

Other than balsa what additional stuff does that package offer? I managed this weekend to get gnome and gnome-orca installed and talking on this debian speakup system. I wrote a small howto file detailing the steps I took to get it done and put it on the web at http://www.shellworld.net/~jdashiel/debian-speakup-gnome-orca-howto.htm. This way I don't have to guess when ubuntu is ready to boot. I expect over time I'll be doing additions and improvements to that file so more things work well later.