Re: Suggestions for improving ffmpeg performance?

Ron,

On Mon, 10 Mar 2008, Ron Johnson wrote:

For posterity, can you put up a web page (or list here) the changes to the (debian-multimedia?) ffmpeg deb-src to allow it to be built with mmx enabled?

Were you looking for something along the lines of:

http://www.RawFedDogs.net/DebianFfmpegMMX.html

or did I get a little carried away with the detail? I tried to write it so that someone who's not familiar with rebuilding Debian packages from source could easily follow it.

Kevin
http://www.RawFedDogs.net
http://www.WacoAgilityGroup.org
Bruceville, TX