Re: Additional RAM brings Lenny to a slow-down

andy:

> My question is: are there any known limits on the amount of RAM Lenny
> can operate with?

No, but I think you have hit a problem Linux has with certain mainboards
that I have read about a few times already. I don't know the exact
solution anymore but it involves telling the kernel how much memory you
have. It's something like a 'mem=XXXXM' boot parameter.

J.
--
Television advertisements are the apothesis of twentieth century culture.
[Agree]   [Disagree]