emacs+iso-88591+iso-8859-2 in text console

Hello list,

The subject says everything. I would like to use emacs in text console
(i.e.  not in  X) and  be able  to use  both European  charcater sets:
iso-8859-1 and  iso-8859-2. Apparently it  is possible to  combine two
console fonts but  I never managed to do that and  make emacs use such
combination. Obviously I  would prefer to use utf-8  encoding in emacs
but any other solution is welcome

Thanks in advance for any ideas

Piotr

  Piotr Kopszak, Ph.D.
  Polish Art Gallery, National Museum in Warsaw
  http://www.magnatune.com/artists/altri_stromenti